Wednesday, April 30, 2008

My Holiday

WOW I'm back in Whangarei after a week traveling. First I went to Omokoroa, which is just before Tauranga. We stayed in a campground with hot thermal pools. The water was beautiful! Next we went to Whakatane and stayed at Ohope Beach. I played mini-golf and visited with friends who had a HUGE dog! I was very scared! The next places I went to were Napier, Havelock North and Hastings in the Hawkes Bay. On the way we went through a smelly place called Rotorua and then to Taupo where I saw a HUGE lake! In Napier we went up a HUGE Mountain called Te Mata Point, there was a trig station at the top. On the way home from Napier we stopped in Hamilton for a night. I have seen so many things, been to so many different playgrounds and had HEAPS of fun. Kesia has helped me to put together a movie of our holiday. Thanks Kesia for showing me around more of New Zealand! We would love to hear your comments....

2 comments:

Beverly Kaye said...

Wow Nutkin - you have been to place in New Zealand I've never seen! What an awesome holiday you had with Tania and Kesia. Glad you hear you arrived back safely to Whangarei. See you next week.
Beverly

Unknown said...

What a great holiday Nutkin, you are the luckiest squirrel I know. I noticed you seemed to be up the trees an awful lot!!! Hope you all had a great holiday Manaia Kindergarten, I am missing you all and will have to come in for a visit very soon. Can't wait to meet some of the new children also and hope the other 5 year olds are having a great time at school.
Love Tracey